AIMS AND OBJECTIVES OF HBTSSN
The aims and objectives of HBTSSN are to:
- Promote, foster and develop the discipline of haematology in all its aspects
- Provide support and advocacy for research in haematology and Blood Transfusion Science
- Promote excellence and advocate for improvement in the care of patients with hematologic diseases and others.
- Encourage, stimulate and foster education and interest in haematology amongst medical laboratory scientists and the wider community
- Provide opportunities for haematology scientists, students and other interested parties to meet to promote scientific communication and education in the field of haematology and Blood Transfusion Science.
- Foster national and international collaboration in haematology research and practice
- To serve as adviser and faculty to the postgraduate college of Medical Laboratory Science